Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screenshot pls

Comment

• I'm glad it's not me imagining it, because she's great. In fact, I just got off the phone with her, 3 hours flew by. We sort of keep in touch a lot. But we like it. Also, I love her and she loves me. So, I'm pretty much off the markets now, you can send the memo, and please, all the crying girls, need not to worry, I was too good for you and you knew it anyway, so get real, find yourself a regular Joe.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• gibsie, maybe some day. Not right now, I don't want to give her picture to you vile beasts . Plus, I have to have her permission, we are both private people. So maybe some day.

And no, I won't say anything about the private things either, except that of course when you're young and in love, you're looking forward doing it everywhere, from police station bathroom to library, doing it with gasmasks on, I don't know dude, she's hot, she loves me, we're both open in all ways so party on. That's it and the rest is between us.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
          That's it and the rest is between us.
          You keep telling us that.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh, she's coming to stay with me for two weeks, because she has some vacation left... so in few weeks, she'll be here to spend more time with me, and then when that is over, I'll pack up my stuff and go and stay with her place for a week or two, and repeat, so soon, only few days will separate us per month, if we so wish.

Cool
            In da butt.

Comment

• Concise and informative report, Pekka. Very good. Please have your next relationship update on my desk by 9 am (EST) Monday morning. Thank you.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
              X