No announcement yet.

Obama quits Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't is obvious? His plan to unite the country is to become completely white.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Will he succeed where Michael Jackson failed?
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Could be. He already has the wild personalised circus thing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
          Will he succeed where Michael Jackson failed?
          Michael Jackson will be president one day.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            So is he a heathen now?
            He's on his way to become Anti-Christ.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              Since he's in the market, why won't he just go back to Islam.
              Stop listening to the morons on rightwing talk radio. Obama was never a Muslim.

I can't believe the misinformed moronic stuff people are posting here.

I know! Let's talk about the issues that could have an effect on the American public in the future!

Comment

He's counted as a Muslim, as his father was born one. One cannot leave Islam, so his atheistic father was still counted as one. Not sure how much it has to say practically though.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Stop listening to the morons on rightwing talk radio. Obama was never a Muslim.
                  I am assuming your response was sarcasm heaped upon sarcasm...
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    He's counted as a Muslim, as his father was born one. One cannot leave Islam, so his atheistic father was still counted as one. Not sure how much it has to say practically though.
                    Yes you can. In America, we can be anything we want to be.

Take a look at Michael Jackson. He was born a poor black boy and grew up to to be a rich white woman.

Comment

America, for all it's might, cannot dictate Islamic cleric's policies.

Comment

America, for all it's might, cannot dictate Islamic cleric's policies.
                        A cleric's polices cannot dictate the lives of an American.

Why are you embracing which such furvor the tenents of radical Islam?
                        Last edited by Zkribbler; June 2, 2008, 15:02.

Comment

I do not. I despise radical islam, it's dangerous. But I do recognize that religion is a mighty force, something many of us in the West have forgotten.

Comment

He's counted as a Muslim, as his father was born one. One cannot leave Islam, so his atheistic father was still counted as one.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                              "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
                              QFT. Senator Joe McCarthy has arisen from the grave and is now in command of Republican strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by germanos

For the last time that is not a lie.

Obamas father was considered Muslim despitbe being an atheist. There is no complusion in religion except the threat of death if you leave Islam.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X