I'm turning into a troll and spambot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Honestly Hera, you're not vicious enough to be a troll and you can't really keep up with the real spam bots on the forum
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Spammewrs

Drunki

Teh real spammer is snooyp http://boardreader.com/sp/http_www_a...net_17569.html
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Top authors during last week:
          Name Posts
          snoopy369 232
          LordShiva 214
          Krill 213
          Asher 141
          Nugog 121
          Riesstiu IV 109
          Heraclitus 101
          Wezil 94
          -Jrabbit 94
          Grandpa Troll 93
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            You can't win, Hera.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
            You should not have come back.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Honestly Hera, you're not vicious enough to be a troll and you can't really keep up with the real spam bots on the forum
              nonsense I just need to triple my posts per week and I'm the top banana.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Name Posts
                snoopy369 232
                LordShiva 214
                Krill 213
                Asher 141
                Nugog 121
                Riesstiu IV 109
                Heraclitus 101
                Wezil 94
                -Jrabbit 94
                Grandpa Troll 93
                Hey I could have beaten the entire Canadian bunch. And here I was wasting time with RL.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Name Posts
                  snoopy369 232
                  LordShiva 214
                  Krill 213
                  Asher 141
                  Nugog 121
                  Riesstiu IV 109
                  Heraclitus 101
                  Wezil 94
                  -Jrabbit 94
                  Grandpa Troll 93
                  And in the past week I've had 4 exams and been revising...
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

...ps where did you find those stats LS?

Comment

LS senses tingling

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                        ...ps where did you find those stats LS?

He eats this for brekfast.

Edit, I can't find the guy who poses for the Indian localisation, so I got this pic of the second runner up

Comment

boardreader... LS' link before the stats

( post count )

Comment

Wow, prety cool site that

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                              ( post count )

Comment

I remember when Aeson posted only massive paragraphs and no one line posts. But that was backin the golden days of Civ 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X