Macedonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! Even though I'm Athenian
    Macedonians are already free too though...????

May FYROMites someday be free too

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
      Right, before I go to sleep I would like to thank everyone in this thread who contributed to clarifying the truth: that Macedonia is a sovereign country inhabited by freedom-loving people, deserving of our respect and entitled to call itself Macedonia.

I think that this is beyond doubt now. To all those who deny it the right to exist under its rightful name, we (and I know that I speak on behalf of the US State Department here) say: tough luck!

I salute the free people of Macedonia.
      QFT
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Thank you
        Macedonians don't want to be independent though, they are happy being Greek as always (one of the best Greeks Athens mind, Macedonia conquest )

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Greece is an ally of Turkey, is it not?
          you should ask that question to Turkey
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus
            Is this true MarkG? You don't have any recognised minorities?
            Greece recognizes (according to treaties signed loooong time ago) a muslim minority in Thrace. they of course have rights in regards to their religion as well as education (there are special schools that teach greek and turkish)

Comment

• The balkans is funny
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStinger
                The balkans is funny
                said the "subject"

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                  Greece recognizes (according to treaties signed loooong time ago) a muslim minority in Thrace. they of course have rights in regards to their religion as well as education (there are special schools that teach greek and turkish)
                  http://www.mfa.gr/www.mfa.gr/en-US/P...+OF+THRACE.htm
                  One? What about the Bulgarian, Albanian, Vlah or Macedonian minorities?

But I suppose one is better than none.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                  X