Happy 2-4 weekend Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 2-4 weekend Canada

Break out the beer and other refreshments. Open up the cottage. 2-4 weekend is here.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Crappy weather on the 2-4
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Nice weather here. I have a futon you can sleep on.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What's the forecast there? Can't be too much different from Toronto.
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Forecast? You trust the weather people?

It will be nice. Wezil says so.

Comment

It's supposed to be nice here!
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Kontiki is just upset cause he's in TO. The forecast is always awful for TO.

Comment

It could be worse - I could be in London.

Comment

No, that's not worse. As bad as this city is I have done both so I can adequately compare.

Comment

What are you talking about
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Long weekend here snoopy.

We call it 2-4 weekend as a reference to the beer boxes (traditionally in cases of 24).

Victoria Day (French: Fête de la Reine) is a Canadian statutory holiday celebrated on the last Monday before or on May 24 in honour of both Queen Victoria's birthday and the current reigning Canadian sovereign's birthday.

While Victoria Day is often thought of as a purely Canadian event, it is also celebrated in some parts of Scotland, particularly in Edinburgh and Dundee, as well as in the Cayman Islands, where it is also a public holiday.

Comment

This thread should be closed
                        "

Comment

Can't say I've lived in London, but I've been there numerous times. I couldn't fathom living there, but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Badfuzzy
                            This thread should be closed

Are you anti-Canadian or just don't like Queen Victoria?

Comment

There is precedent that every non-American thread should be closed.
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X