Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't anyone volunteer to fight in Darfur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro

BS.
    Sorry, but that's the bitter truth.

In fact, Eurpeans are especially guilty in this regard. When Russians beat up the Cherchens a few years back, some of your policians complained. Russians then turned off the gas pipeline for a couple of days, you guys have shut up ever since.

I predict Sarkozy will make kowtow before the Chinese too, and Merkel will rethink her stance once Boeing gets all the contracts in the future.

Comment

I think the Tank Man would have disagreed with you.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn

Sorry, but that's the bitter truth.

In fact, Eurpeans are especially guilty in this regard. When Russians beat up the Cherchens a few years back, some of your policians complained. Russians then turned off the gas pipeline for a couple of days, you guys have shut up ever since.

I predict Sarkozy will make kowtow before the Chinese too, and Merkel will rethink her stance once Boeing gets all the contracts in the future.
        Find me a credible link saying Russia tried (or threatened) to shut down gas supply to Western Europe during the war(s) in Chechnya.

As for predictions - I don't care about wild speculations. Once Boeing manages to get his Dreamliner out we'll see what happens. I just don't see how the situation would be any different then, since both Boeing and Airbus compete in intl markets incl China for years now.

Also fun that your previous post was about " leftist college punks" and now you're about Merkel and Sarkozy which are not from the left side of the European political spectrum.
        Last edited by BeBMan; May 3, 2008, 05:31.
        Blah

Comment

European right = left most wing of the American Democratic party.

"Human rights" is the preferred weapon of Europeans to trash every country that's different from them.

Comment

Are you able to back up your assertion from your earlier post or do I have to conclude that you either don't know what you are talking about or just lied about the Chechnya thing?
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn Sorry, but that's the bitter truth.

What you're saying really is quite amazing. A few years back, when Putin was relatively untainted and when Russia was very cooperative in the infant war on terror, Americans were actually berating Europeans for staying suspicious towards Russia. It was the US who was most eager to embrace Russia and ignore Chechnya. But then Russia went on to made a few cold war-ish noises, the US flipped 180 degrees like a bad case of borderline, and now people like you berate Europeans for being too appeasing.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I predict Sarkozy will make kowtow before the Chinese too
                It was done during the pro-Tibet demonstrations in Paris. The French police gave considerable leeway to the Chinese elite policemen protecting the Olympic Torch. And since the protests, Sarkozy has sent numerous messages to China to have them understand he fully kowtowed.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

European right = left most wing of the American Democratic party.
                  BS

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Okay, the centrist wing of the Democratic Party.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X