No announcement yet.

My dream island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croatia looks nice but owning one of the Channel Islands off California would be nice too. Failing that maybe a nice Austro-Hungarian castile on an island in Lake Bled in Solvenia.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wow

I guess I really have to go to Slovenia now
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

dashi, what a stupid question.

That Slovenia picture looks seriously nice!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Wow

I guess I really have to go to Slovenia now
          Not to dis my Slovenian friends, but Bled is their one, only and main tourist attraction so it doesn't really compare to Croatia which is the real thing anywhere you look

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            dashi, what a stupid question.

That Slovenia picture looks seriously nice!
            Hey Pekka, remember when you threw a fit when you asked me my race and I wouldn't tell you? You also said something about not speaking to me until I told you it? So what race did I tell you again?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DUde I don't care what your race is. It's probably a slow race anyway.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yes, but you did care a lot before. And since you started responding to me without me conceding, don't you think it's only fair to add another 1 to the l: on THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN scorecard? The Supercitizen is honorable in defeat, isn't he?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

1 loss, for what? Don't you understand how that record is kept? It's physical confrontations man. We never had one so no, it's not fair and it ain't going to happen.

I don't care about your race dude. I really don't. I guess I was intereted to know if you are Asian or not. It's not like it matters, I was just interested. I don't remember what you even answered so no, I don't care about it that much. Just interesting to me.

It's like I've ene saying LordShiva is brown. Not like I really care. Yeah, he's brown. So what? I just like to have this brown features used against him when ever possible. Nothing wrong with it.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Oh Pekka, Pekka. Why do you force me to do these things to you? I will give you one more chance to save yourself from embarrassment.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oops, I broke Pekka!
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X