This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Kensington
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor View Post
      Green Park

RIP
      Don't really know this guy, so only a silent RIP from me.

More important Spiffor, it's good to see that you are still alive - I think that you are missed by several persons here
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A double reverse to Green Park eh, BlackCat? A cunning move at this early stage of the game, but I fear it will cost you severely in terms of LV. In response, I think Cannington Oval would be appropriate.

PS - Je vais demander a Spiff a revenir tout a l'heure. Souhaites-moi bonne chance.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
          A double reverse to Green Park eh, BlackCat? A cunning move at this early stage of the game, but I fear it will cost you severely in terms of LV. In response, I think Cannington Oval would be appropriate.

PS - Je vais demander a Spiff a revenir tout a l'heure. Souhaites-moi bonne chance.
          You should be dragged out into the courtyard, put against the wall and be shot

No Spif after all
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Cannington? Shurely shome mishtake.

I will reverse-fanucci, cash in two orange tokens and flambut Krill's move to alight at Russell Square

Comment

Sneaky! But perhaps not so sneaky as BlackCat's use of Oval to repeatedly consolidate his position and bag himself two mauve tokens. He may have to wait for Spiff's return, but whether Spiff will return to Tooting Broadway is yet to be seen. I boost my LV by 3!

Bonne nuite a tous!

Comment

Well then, I'll just have to take my three yellow tokens and travel onwards to Marble Arch.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hmmm, I think my parting move for this evening will be to inhibit the potential for Blackcat to build up a Worstumguhrerblachturing by making a strategic withdrawal to Arnos Grove.

Comment

btw Krill, as of this moment you have made exactly three posts more than me. wd sir.

Comment

WTF is this about, please. Beyond the necromancy, I mean.
                      I'm genuinely curious.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        I'm genuinely curious.
                        I think some dude fell off a wall, medics tried to render assistance, but it was a great fall
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          I'm genuinely curious.
                          The wonderful and fascinating game of Mornington Crescent. I've been studying it for a couple of years, since first seeing it on the forum, and plan to dive in as soon as I have an adequate grasp of the rules, which is the surest sign possible that I have no grasp of the rules. It does appear to my untrained eye, though, that Cort has left himself open to a lateral shunt from Bounds Green, unless he wants to part with several blue tokens.
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Thanks Cort and I think I'll try and help you out by mitigating that shunt by playing for Worcester Square.

Comment

Damn. Tough time to join the game I only have 2 choices.

Angel
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mornington_Crescent_(game)

Ah, I see. Sounds delightful. Enjoy.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X