Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which way do you lean? (farting question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which way do you lean? (farting question)

I was talking about the infamous "one cheek sneak" with a load of guy friends and it seems most people lean towards their dominant hand when they do this.

You probably all know what a one cheek sneak is. You feel a rumbling coming on near your cellar trapdoor and you gently shift your weight to one buttcheek so as to reduce friction. With any luck, the genie's out of the bottle quietly and nobody's any the wiser.

Which way do you lean when you try this? The same direction as your dominant hand, or the oppose way?

For the record I'm right handed and I lean to my right. If I try to go to my left it doesn't always work perfectly and sometimes I get a "one cheek squeak".

(One guy we talked to said he never did the one cheek sneak because he holds a loud thunderclap to be a sign of manliness and virility.)
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

I'm right-handed and I believe I lean left. Probably means I'm gay.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      I'm right-handed and I believe I lean left. Probably means I'm gay.
      I wouldn't say that necessarily. If you farted as loudly as you could and it came out as a weak little "pff" then maybe you might be. We should ask somebody who's gay, to make sure.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

This is something I can say I lean to the left for.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I do pretty equal portions of left, right, and 'let out a loud one'.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't actually lean.

I don't actually fart, either, but.
            B♭3

Comment

Alinestra you and Spec are of one mind when it comes to thinking up thread topics.

Comment

If I lean, I lean left.

But usually, I squat like a weight lifter and let it all hang out. I never leave the ring with energy. I always give it my all. This includes farting. I rarely fart but when I do, watch out, I'm coming with full force. Yeah baby, full force and all the way. The full 9 yards, touchdown, blasting my spirit out. The spirit that takes gas form, a trick I can do just like that. A part of me is released into the world, and the world is a better place. In fact if you go "EWwww!", you hate my spirit and thus you hate the good in the world and you should DIEEEE. Thus love my farts or die. ****, I could probably fart double farts. The invisible fart clowds would be bouncing off of each other, creating one big mega fart wave. I've been contacted by the military for some research because of my magnicifent double fart action shot pump ass. It doesn't pump but it does shoot. Just like it supposed to do, your ass don't shoot now does it? That's because your ass is inferior to my superior butt. My butt is really good. Wanna grab it? I might let you grab it. Maybe not. Maybe I would. Who knows, would you like to? I don't know. I don't have any hair on my ass. It's weird like that, it's like I have albino butt. Hollywood quality all the way. I love butts. Sometimes I could just forget about food and be all about butts. Then again I don't like farts so much, except my farts. My farts are exceptional.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

WTFp?
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Pekka RULZ.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I usually lean to the occupied side, so the fart causes the least inconvenience to the others. If no one is around, I prefer a thunderclap.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

how noble, I usually walk into my teenage kids rooms drop the goods and then leave making sure the door is tightly closed after me !
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                          how noble, I usually walk into my teenage kids rooms drop the goods and then leave making sure the door is tightly closed after me !
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I prefer to go for loud ass flappers ( ) but on the odd occasion I do go for the sneak attack I lean towards my left which is my dominate side.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I find that on a low carb diet, I don't need to break wind.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X