No announcement yet.

Does no one want to chat on Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You haven't posted a single cultural reference in this thread, jack ho.. There's nothing cultural about a sad face and a bunch of java gibberish, in your dreams maybe there is a musical where they jerk it to functions and things but this is 20089 not 1958...

Comment

Wiggy we need you on the apolyton IRC. Your DL is making fun of you.

Asher is making you say terrible things.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        You haven't posted a single cultural reference in this thread, jack ho.. There's nothing cultural about a sad face and a bunch of java gibberish, in your dreams maybe there is a musical where they jerk it to functions and things but this is 20089 not 1958...
        Not in this thread, in the chat room.

Your mother probably owns lots of lollipops.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've just asked my mom.

/only people on polychat will get this/
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Damn, do we need a mod there?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              I've just asked my mom.

/only people on polychat will get this/
              I don't get it.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The whole idea of a chat room on this site makes my balls blue. No one wants to chat there unless they're retarded, I give you there fact, and my dog Washington would not even lay down a deuce in your chat room.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Totally.

So far I haven't been obscene, just ridiculus. But people could be having cybersex there and there would be no one to stop them. And apolytoners having sex is unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    It's cool rah, I can keep these kids under control.

It's Wiglaf that's out of hand right now in the chat room.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I don't get it.

ACK!
                      You came later, you will never get to see what that was about.

But you can now enjoy the fascinating world of polyretrochatting.

Comment

Then I'll let you handle it. Thanks.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          The whole idea of a chat room on this site makes my balls blue. No one wants to chat there unless they're retarded, I give you there fact, and my dog Washington would not even lay down a deuce in your chat room.
                          But you are there right now!

Comment

I only came to drop a deuce in it.

Comment

Please no one quote that out of context.

Comment

Off course.

Comment

Working...
                                X