No announcement yet.

Does no one want to chat on Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i am in. i have never user IRC in my life so dont pick on me.

i dont know anything, but am reading the tutorial.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

WTF is IRC?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

IRC stands for

It's Really Complicated.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Unknown host “irc.apolyton.com” connecting to irc://irc.apolyton.com/ (irc://irc.apolyton.com/). [Help] Reconnecting in 30 seconds.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Hey I'm in!

Comment

Its really archaic! Cool! Its like the dos of internet chat.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                  i think i am in. i have never user IRC in my life so dont pick on me.

i dont know anything, but am reading the tutorial.
                  just type /server apolyton.com 6667

I think.

Comment

Its like posting crap on poly without getting banned!

Its like a christamas morning when Asher hits on you! Wait that isn't fun.

Comment

I keep posting funny culture references, but no one is cultured.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What did you expect?

Comment

Comment

Heraclitus> you are Wiglaf

Gotta love myself
                            =-= Asher is now known as Wiglaf
                            Wiglaf isn't an *******, he's a troll.
                            SUPPLIES!!!!
                            lol

If this was the Wild West I would attach you to my horse like a cat, ride all the way into town and throw you to the Indians to see what they did to you. If it is anything like 3:10 to Yuma you will piss you pants and I'll get off scot free.

=-= Wiglaf is now known as Asher
                            Ha!
                            =-= Asher is now known as DanQ
                            You are a n00b!
                            I just got off the phone with someone from Exeter Ontario. She was so wonderfully happy. Are all people in Ontario that hapy?

=-= DanQ is now known as Agathon
                            Wiggy uses
                            :P
                            You are a racist anti-semite.
                            =-= Agathon is now known as UrbanRanger
                            BAN THEM ALL!
                            =-= UrbanRanger is now known as MichaelTheGreat

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Comment

Asher is such a tool. He can't think of anything good to say as "Heraclitorus".

Comment

Working...
                                X