The OFFICIAL GRIPE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCO
    I agree with Drake's proudness. He's on my list of favorite posters along with Kitty and hairy fooker and Vetlegion and ummm....others.

Anyhow...I like the proudness, above the mods attitude. I also like mods not caving. And I like having Drako-poko around to listen to.

So there's a puzzle. How do we put all those together properly. There must be some Marxist dialectic answer that will combine the two opposites in a synthesis and make them work. I have had a bloody mary and a T&T. With more alcohol, I will find the answer. What I have so far is some sort of fuzzy Heisenbergian idea where I get perma-banned and Drake takes my place. Not much agreed. But it's a start. And the waitress will bring another drink soon.
    ~yawn~

/me sees a lot of drivel out of this one each time he posts...maybe the booze will put him under the table

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You maggots don't know what real forum trembling wars are like. I was always a 'phant, but I need to have hard core miscreants to give me something to react against. As a rule follower/promoter/mod-supporter, I need you little kids to grow some balls and take Markos on a bit.
      I see the wheel has turned. Just a few pages ago you were a whore to Markos alpha-maleness.

Originally posted by TCO
      Markos is the only one I consider my master. He's mega-cool.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I lust after him. But he goes for that guy that he made pictures of on his site.

Comment

I lust after him. But he goes for that guy that he made pictures of on his site.

Markos

If your posting my picture, you promised you wouldnt, you said only use for the times we would be apart

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• OK

I've got an official gripe. How come we have a spanish civ forum? The only justification would be that there are a bag-full of spanish-only speaking polytubbies.

If not, I demand a Gaelic-only forum! Dammit!

Erin go bragh
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH
              If not, I demand a Gaelic-only forum! Dammit!
              Gay lick?

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                If he wants to be unbanned, he can pm Ming. AFAIK same for Paiktis but I don't know his circumstances as well. I don't believe he was actually permabanned - we really don't do that to anyone anymore, and haven't for a long time.

I don't think there is any significant barrier between Drake and coming back to Apolyton, though, other than asking... but he doesn have to ask himself
                Well, we could start building a wall now. We have enough people here to pull 3 shifts.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Only 2 people have ever told me they put me on ignore. Drake and Eyes. If you found yourself the sole companion of Eyes in any category whatsoever, would you want to come back? I think not...

Comment

• Eyes? EyesOfNight? Don't even get me started.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Eyes of Night is the man, and one of the greatest trolls in Apolyton History.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• It's good to have heroes. I thnk your choice is miscast.

Comment

• I think I've got the thread/subforum/whatever name thing handled...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Alternate image...

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I was bored during election coverage tonight...

Comment

• OK, last one...

Whattya think, rah?

Comment

Working...
                                X