No announcement yet.

Cars suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best part is when they say (maybe in part 2) that Jiffy lube's response to the first investigative report was to teach its employees how to spot hidden camera investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
      Seems like you could just not own a car and save yourself the hassle
      It's far more hassle to go back and forth to Waterloo and get groceries without a car.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher,

You need a boyfriend who knows about cars.
        Last edited by Kidlicious; April 14, 2008, 19:40.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          Holy ****, I just realized that I typed "break" instead of "brake".

The shame.
          Spec said "Dreums", so you're still ahead of him
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
            Seems like you could just not own a car and save yourself the hassle
            Shut up you hippie!

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Spec said "Dreums", so you're still ahead of him
              Mine was a typo!

And comparing my english skills to KH's seems rather insulting for him...

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                I had to replace a battery on my car this weekend. The old one was leaking like crazy and wouldn't hold a charge.

It's like a 10 minute job to pull out the old battery, clean the leads of the copper sulfate that's built up on them (blue gunk from leaking acid) and put in the new one. As I'm doing it, two different sets of neighbours come out and act very impressed that I "know how to do that" (note that I'd never changed a car battery before; I simply thought it wouldn't be very hard to figure out, and it wasn't). Then they start asking me unrelated car questions as though I've become an auto expert in their eyes.

I know, the amount of interest I got the other day for changing a wheel (I got a puncture and it went completely flat in the time I was in the gym). I had offers of assistance, people asking me if I was alright. Makes me wonder how many people can change a wheel because it is not a particularly difficult operation to perform...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But its funny as hell when you see a women that forgot to lossen the nuts BEFORE she jacked the car up.

Spec.

Comment

I prefer it when women don't loosen my nuts before they jack it up
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

For you, Midas is a good option,

That's where I went. I intend to cash in on the lifetime gaurantee.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

I know, the amount of interest I got the other day for changing a wheel (I got a puncture and it went completely flat in the time I was in the gym). I had offers of assistance, people asking me if I was alright. Makes me wonder how many people can change a wheel because it is not a particularly difficult operation to perform...
                          Sounds like you looked like you were just off the slow bus when doing it.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X