No announcement yet.

It's Obama, stupid: Carter and Gore to end Clinton bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm continually amazed at the prescience of Gore. Seems his endorsement is the kiss of death. Just ask Howard Dean.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Sadly, it's a bit late for her to join, and with only two supporters (one of them Canadian), she wouldn't get far.
      Don't underestimate our ability to influence things. Just look at Obama in Ohio. Without our interference the Dem race could have been officially over by now.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Sadly, it's a bit late for her to join, and with only two supporters (one of them Canadian), she wouldn't get far. Also, I don't think she's silly enough to want the job. But I agree, Mom as president would be awesome.
        What? No way! She'd totally send secret service agents to your house to harrass you into eating your vegetables and going to bed on time
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
        X