So you have to survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate my dog
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
      I already ate my wife
      I ate [my child] too
      I ate my dog
      You didn't happen to have married the dog you gave birth to, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
        I'm confused. No mention of a pilot, so I assume I was flying the Cesna.

In that case, my wife is dead, my kid is dead, it looks like I'm going to have to kill my dog, and it's all because I crashed my plane.

Why would I want to survive? Shoot myself, let Fido enjoy my remains and hope he makes it out of there.
        Sexism

[q=Rufus]Women can never be pilots!!11[/q]
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          WTFp
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Except if I'm on some ice cold island where I'd probably freeze to death, the meat from my family remains will probably be rotten long before I really starve.
            Water otoh, will be my top priority.
            For food/meat, I'll rely on the dog, especially if I'm injured, so I certainly won't kill him.
            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

You have a point there - on a lear there are a greater chance of some yummy stewardesses that you can "eat"
              Why "eat" her when you could be having something more? It would be better for her to be getting help.

BTW, I hate hypothetical questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                You didn't happen to have married the dog you gave birth to, did you?
                Giving birth to a dog? Don't be silly!
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

DIE DIE DIE DIE DEIIIIIIIIIIIIII! DIEEEEEEEE! DIEEEEE!

YEs, that's the message of love for today.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Is that directed toward me?

Comment

Pekka, you are a sick, sick man.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Pekka, you are a sick, sick man.
                        Nope, he's just finnish
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

And to think my countrymen defended those sickos during the winter war.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Aren't you a christian and supposed to protect the weak and feeble minded ?
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Among other things.

Comment

Working...
                              X