So you have to survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you have to survive

... and your little cessna crashed. The only survivor is you, well plus your dog. Your wife and kid are dead.

You are hungry. Your leg is hurt. There's a piece of your man leg meat hanging from a tree. You could eat it, but it would hurt to go there and you'd be cannibalizing yourself. Do you shoot the dog, or eat which of the people first?

Whatever you decide, at some point the dog goes to nibble your man meat that is hanging from the tree, if the dog is still alive that is. What do you do? Let the furry bastard eat your meat, or do you kill it? The twist is, to kill it, you have to do it with your mouth. Yes. Mouth fight.

Then you have this urge. NO! Not that! Your hands are perfectly fine and I'd assume you have other things on your mind. But this urge, yes... to write a diary. Do you confess that you ate your family, or do you make up stuff in case someone finds it? You can't eat the diary.

Also, *Flump* your nasty thumb just came off. Do you eat it? Or do you just suck and lick it like a meaty lollipop?

After you're rescued, do you tell everyone you sucked your thumb like Dr Lecter, or do you just... "no I was like just watching the sun and doing calculations to keep my sanity". No, you ate your own thumb and it doesn't even have much meat. Then agian, why throw it away? It's perfectly good for you to eat or use as a tool.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Did the Cessna crash in Korea?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I take it you'd eat a bit of them all first, just to figure out what the taste is and how to cook it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I must have missed the episode where Les Stroud covered this one, so I don't know.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Well guess what, you hesitated and now you are dead. Oh, and what is your dog doing? You guessed it right, he thinks you're a she!

Maybe you should have killed the dog first, huh?
          In da butt.

Comment

Read "Survivor Type", big P?
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I don't read trash like that.

I survive.
              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Well guess what, you hesitated and now you are dead. Oh, and what is your dog doing? You guessed it right, he thinks you're a she!

Maybe you should have killed the dog first, huh?
                I'm dead, what do I care?
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Looks like you don't care so if that's your choice, I'm not here to judge you. I guess you like to die and have dogs molesting you. But what ever.
                  In da butt.

Comment

kick the dog to death and eat it. Then use dog's the ribcage for a nice necklace.

Comment

Eat my leg, let teh dog eat teh wife/kids, chill out till teh world's rescue efforts come get me.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Riesstiu, NO! You can't kick your dog death, you have to mouth fight the dog to death.

LS,
                        In da butt.

Comment

WTFp
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Riesstiu, NO! You can't kick your dog death, you have to mouth fight the dog to death.
                            Not allowed to kick the bastard to death but :

Do you shoot the dog,
                            is an option ?
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't have a wife... or kid... or dog... or cessna.

Comment

Working...
                              X