Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medical thread: I did something kind of stupid, how do I fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    If by 'candy', you mean a gerbil, and by 'throat' you mean your anus, you should definitely post it on youtube go see a doctor.

On a more serious note, go see a doctor. You never know if it might slip and block your airway.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

On a more serious note, go see a doctor. You never know if it might slip and block your airway.
      How can it slip if it's down the tube to the stomach?*

my anatomy knowledge isn't that great in this area
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Drink several shots of vodka. Best case: teh alcohol dissolves it , Worst case: you get toasted
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'll tell you a possibilty. It's that "hangy down" and you're jacking with it, about to rip it out. You're not drunk or stone are you? That adds to the possibility.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm neither drunk nor stoned...

And I do think it's the hangy-downy thing. It looks huge right now when I look at it in the mirror.

So, conclusions:
            1) Candy is gone (likely)
            2) Throat is swollen due to **** I've been doing to get non-existant candy out
            3) Hangy-downy-thing swollen for same reason, making me think it candy
            4) I am crazy!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

2) Throat is swollen due to **** I've been doing to get non-existant candy out

Comment

2 and 4

Comment

ANOTHER ONE CALLED CORRECTLY BY KH!
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I'm glad you're not my doctor. Heat increases swelling.
                    I'm glad I'm not anybody's doctor. But I find that heat eases pain from throat irritation; I guess that does have f*ck-all to do with swelling, though.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

The heat does help to ease pain, but it increases swelling.

That's why you're not supposed to put heat on a sprain for at least a couple of days.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        Do you have a webcam? Maybe you can show your throat to someone over IM.
                        This is first funny post I've seen on this forum in the last 2 years.
                        Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

I'm still alive.

Comment

Don't worry, that too shall pass.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I thought you had something lodged in your rectum again In this case I recommend a tracheotomy.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot

This is first funny post I've seen on this forum in the last 2 years.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X