Blake: Now available with less fluff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake: Now available with less fluff.

Having only what you need, is the way to happiness.

I decided I had no further need for my hair or eyebrows.

Mwahahaha! I love it!

You look like Herr Seele.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It's not like you had made any decision to carry hair and eyebrows, so what's the point?

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Maintenance is required whether you have hair and eyebrows or you don't. I don't understand the point of such a silly superficial change.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

People with blue eyes should be prohibited to sunbathe.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You know, eyebrows do serve a purpose.

Comment

I Think it is a lot more ascetic to never cut your hair.

Do you need to shave your hair off?

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

nm
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                    You look like Herr Seele.
                    QFT!

Don't eyebrows help keeping water/rain out of your eyes or so? I wouldn't want to lose them.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

If it's laser hair removal then it's maintenance free....

Comment

I'm thinking of shaving my ass, pics coming.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                          If it's laser hair removal then it's maintenance free....
                          What if it's taser hair removal?

Comment

http://data76.sevenload.com/i/fc/ej/t80e9vu/kvw.jpg

The only man with a mohawk who's not gay, on chemotherapy, or gay

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              Maintenance is required whether you have hair and eyebrows or you don't. I don't understand the point of such a silly superficial change.
                              He's going for the whole buddhist monk look. Never saw one looking like an orgy guy, with the moustache and all
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X