Air and Daft Punk inside France, a question to the french

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air and Daft Punk inside France, a question to the french

As far as I know they are the only more or less internationally famous french bands. Are they considered the greatest french bands in France? Which one is more popular?
    I need a foot massage

I'm not French, but I know a bit about francophone music. The most popular French bands generally sing or rap in French so that would explain why you never heard of them.

Edit: do you want to know the greatest bands or the most popular ones?
    Last edited by Nostromo; April 4, 2008, 15:40.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Daft Punk
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Daft Punk
        Indeed

I also like Air. And now we have Justice
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Joke threads

Comment

Doesn't Jarre qualify?

Comment

he should. the teenagers are a new french band who will make it big.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Daft Punk

Comment

Jean-Michel Jarre - Equinoxe

Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygène

Comment

Love that song!

Air - Playground Love

Comment

I was there and it was ****ing amazing!

Daft Punk - HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER (Alive 2007)

Best footage of their live act I've found yet!

Last edited by Nostromo; April 6, 2008, 01:16.

Comment

Blut aus Nord:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I can't stop watching this video

Comment

Me neither! And I played it at my place teh other night for a bunch of people, and they just wanted to play it over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X