No announcement yet.

Pentagon Confirms That Bush, Rumsfeld And Powell all lied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the 29 democrat senators and 81 democratic representatives who voted yes on Public Law No: 107-243 in October 2002 stating, in part:

# Members of al-Qaeda were "known to be in Iraq."
    # Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
    Let's also call them liars please. Or are they just incompetent and don't really care about what they vote for? Seems like a lose-lose for Oerdin.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Then Powell is an idiot.
      Why do you hate black people?
      Last edited by Riesstiu IV; March 18, 2008, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
        Saint Hillary is now Bush's character witness?
        Hillary is the definitive source on all things Bush.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I dislike hypocrites like Oerdin and the fat Turk in the video. He is probably having sex with himself as we speak, screaming and choking on cheese burgers. LIAR! CHUG GULP LIAR! SEX! IM FAT!

Comment

Wiglaf is right...

They're all liars.

Comment

WHAT A NUT CRUNCH. No, intelligence reports were misleading but not entirely inaccurate. Some connection did exist, but MORE IMPORTANTLY Saddam was a known terrorist who sympathized with AQ. The fact he gassed his own people and then wouldn't comply with UN resolutions doesn't inspire confidence post-9/11.

Comment

Haha, I didn't look at the video. Imagine that, a Turk of all people criticizing Bush. Turks have always been viewed as parasites and a stench in the nostrils of human civilization. Instead of harping on the Iraq war maybe the "Young Turks" should work on getting their nation to recognize the genocides they have committed against Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians. As of now, no one could give a damn about about the opinions of these barbaric people settled on the glorious ruins of past classical empires.

Comment

This is true. I met the prime minister of their country once, and he seemed to relish military dictatorship and even mentioned during his speech that anything with dark skin is fair game. Now this may be the work of a bad translator, but to me he was referring to genocide, the sick bastard. He was not fat but that would have made his comment doubly disgusting

Comment

Wiggy, appealing to me about Hillary Clinton's judgement isn't going to get you very far. I don't like the *****. She later admitted she never read any of the intelligence reports or the Bush administration's ginned up reports before, during, or after the start of the war. She basically had a briefing from some Bush apperatchnics and then repeated the falsehoods told to her without ever questioning them. That means her judgment sucks, she's to damn lazy to bother taking even matters such as war and peace seriously, and now she doesn't even have the honesty to admit she made a mistake.

That all reflects on Hillary and does not absolve Bush one bit for lying.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As for the claims that Saddam was secretly working with Al Qaeda, which Wiggy is still making... The four year long Pentagon study exhaustively looked at all documents and testimony in Iraq, outside Iraq, in the US intelligence community, in foreign intelligence offices, etc... and their conclusion was IT WAS ALL A BULL**** LIE! It never happened!

Comment

don't like the *****. She later admitted she never read any of the intelligence reports or the Bush administration's ginned up reports before, during, or after the start of the war.
                        Where did she say this? Where did the other 100 democrats who approved the resolution in congress say this? Perhaps the reality is that the intelligence was faulty, not the administration. YEP!: Get over yourself

Comment

All the votes show is that politicians are craven cowards that change their votes as the political winds blow. It is extremely rare to find a politician who will stand up for principle on an unpopular issue. Even less so one year from an election.

No response to the quotes I see. Just more wiggy trolling.

Comment

I responded to the quotes in my first post. None of them is even untrue, maybe a little off base but justifiable

Get real, honey. The reality is that the CIA is to blame for this, but it's not even that big a deal.

Comment

Don't make me change my vote about you!

Comment

one thing is apparent though

MIND CONTROL REALLY WORKS

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                                X