Pentagon Confirms That Bush, Rumsfeld And Powell all lied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Confirms That Bush, Rumsfeld And Powell all lied

On March 15, 2008 the Pentagon completed a years long study of all documents in Saddam Hussein's government archives (including the secret police's archives) and the report finds conclusively that there was no ties or links between Saddam and Al Qaeda of any kind. To many this is old news but it is interesting to go back and look at the quotes made by Bush, Rumsfield, Powell, and even John McCain where they specifically say they know Saddam is working for Al Qaeda.

Here's a video from a radio show called "The Young Turks" and it reviews both the recent Pentagon report and directly quotes the allegations of Bush and company lying to the American people.

Last edited by Dinner; March 18, 2008, 09:20.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Do we need to explain the definition of "lie" to you, yet again.

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

"We know for a fact"

"We have built proof evidience"

"There is no difference between"

These are all absolute statements and claims that Saddam was in bed with Al Qaeda when they knew no such thing. That's what you call a lie.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

These are all absolute statements and claims that Saddam was in bed with Al Qaeda when they knew no such thing. That's what you call a lie.
        No, thats what you call a lie, which like so much of your lexicon is dictated by what you want things to be vice what things are. Example #2, "bigot."

Its called a dictionary Oerdin. I suggest you try using it instead of rhetoric to understand what words mean.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

They claimed to know things that they had to know were not provable. They believed it to be true, but they did know it to be true. Therein lies the lie.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Therein lies the misrepresentation of facts, and of beliefs
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The amazing part is those still trying to argue that the admin didn't lie.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I think they misrepresented the facts The amazing part to me is that people think that other politicians don't do this as well, just as significantly...
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Liars or incompetants. Pick your poison. Either way, **** them gently with a chainsaw.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The amazing part is those still trying to argue that the admin didn't lie.
                    The amazing part is those who have failed to find the dictionary over the last six years.

Its right over there, in your closet, buried under all those Micheal Moore books with the pages stuck together...

Comment

They did not lie, they freedom truthed in order to protect America from the horrors of Saddam's real plans and capabilities.

Comment

They didn't lie, they just made hundreds of false claims all designed to get what they want

Comment

What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
                          I learned that our government must be strong
                          It's always right and never wrong
                          Our leaders are the finest men
                          So we elect them again and again

And that's what I learned in school today
                          That's what I learned in school
                          And you accuse these finest men of lying? Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            They claimed to know things that they had to know were not provable. They believed it to be true, but they did know it to be true. Therein lies the lie.
                            Herein I see a possible loophole. I know, that a can in my fridge contains half a liter of milk. Suppose my brother, without me knowing, has drunk half of it. Am I a liar?
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield, Wolfowitz -- all liars, granted.
                              But not Powell. He is one of the lied to.

Comment

Working...
                              X