This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Do you plan on having children?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Huh? He's gay.

Comment

• Isn't science wonderful
          Last edited by Krill; March 11, 2008, 02:56.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Science can't allow him to have kids, only half kids, which is not the same thing at all. And yes I thought of that on the spot just now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
              Then what's wrong with you?
              A more appropriate question would be, whats wrong with you, Q Cubed?

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                Do you plan on having children?

JM
                Nope.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  Science can't allow him to have kids, only half kids, which is not the same thing at all. And yes I thought of that on the spot just now.
                  It can allow me to have my own kids just fine. There's research actually going into allowing the genetics from two same-sex partners to be passed on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Isn't it amazing, then, that you have said nothing of substance in this entire thread while I have?
                    You have ?

Could you highlight it ?

Molly... enough with the insults.
                    Ming

Grab a clue card, molly, you can't win a flame war with me.
                    I can't easily reach down to that level, no....

Your pompous posting is as much self-ownage as I've ever seen.
                    Almost interesting alliteration though....

you desperately try to attack me in a lighthearted thread.
                    The desperate attacks were yours- all those repetitive, lame insults, lacking in substance, style and originality. Plus ca change...

you like to paint the portrait of yourself as some kind of cosmopolitan intellectual
                    I thought you managed that for me quite well.

Cheers.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Molly, read the thread before you patronize us with this bull****. You came out of nowhere with personal digs towards me. Spin that as you want, that's all on you buddy.

Comment

Molly, read the thread before you patronize us with this bull****. You came out of nowhere with personal digs towards me. Spin that as you want, that's all on you buddy.
                        Actually, you began with the personal remarks:

This is what I mean about stupidity in the old world. Spink has zero redeeming qualities.
                        followed by this:

I will never understand .... (majority of post omitted for brevity's sake)
                        Short memory ?

I had simply pointed out, in a fairly concise way, that given your freely expressed opinions on Europe and Europeans who still reside there, we can be thankful you aren't our neighbour.

That seems perfectly logical, and not at all defamatory.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Molly, read the thread before you patronize us with this bull****. You came out of nowhere with personal digs towards me. Spin that as you want, that's all on you buddy.

Sounds like molly bloom wins the flame war.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
                            Actually, you began with the personal remarks:
                            Actually, your very first post in this thread is personal:

And so didn't end up with you as a neighbour. Let us give praise for small blessings....

Out of nowhere, you made a personal attack at me. You were never mentioned at all, it was unprovoked. Don't lie, Molly.

Sounds like molly bloom wins the flame war.
                            Ming put an end to the flame war. Molly is engaging in politicking to try to save face. Unfortunately, it's not working.

Comment

• I think this thread can and probably will be closed shortly. Even if it weren't on post number 460-something...
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• It can be revitalized. We just need more people that are not like certain other people.

Do you have any questions, Elok? Perhaps changes in your body recently?

Comment

Working...
                                X