Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will your country recognize Kosovo? Do you want your country to recognize Kosovo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is contrary to the litle jest I made how?
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 21, 2008, 22:42.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Yes, so long as Kosovo recognizes Loristan in return.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't call it Loristan
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Try saying Lorizaelistan five times fast.

Try saying Lorizaelistan.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lori Zaeland
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

i dont think Canada will recognize, due to the Quebec situation.

I disagree
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Free Quebeck!
                Free Scotland!
                Free Texas!

Free Bavaria!

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Free Hat!

Comment

finnland will recognize kosovo, and I disagree.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Does anyone have one of those Milosevec was a good guy articles laying around? Preferably an up to date one about how it is the EU's fault he died because they didn't have evidence against him.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                        A note: Kosovo had a substantial Serbian majority just after WWI.

I wonder will we in 80 years time be talking of wether to free Londinistan where Pakistanies will be feeling oppresed by the Briton minority?

Let's see what's going to happen with the new Caliphate of the Netherlands before jumping to conclusions. Allahmsterdam's Red Light District will definitely have a new vibe.
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

They're already closing it down from what I understand. There goes 50% of the Netherland's tourist business.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Given:
                            - that the Balkans have only recently emerged from a period of strife caused by the violent break-up of Yugoslavia,
                            - that the recent history of Kosovo includes about 10,000 civilian dead at the hands of Serb security forces,
                            - that Montenegro is actually getting along decently since it became independent in 2006, despite having a 35% Serb minority,
                            - and that peacekeepers were going to be there for a long time, anyway,

Kosovo, at least in my book, has a pretty strong case for independence, at least compared to other separatist movements.
                            Join a Democracy Game today!
                            | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

I suggest we re-establish Austria Hungary and give it to them just to piss off Serbia.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

My country will most probably recognize Kosovo and I agree. The serbs had their chance. If the majority of the population feels they are oppressed then independence is the only solution.
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X