No announcement yet.

I'm a dick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am here because i am on the last day of my vacation and i am doing what i want to do.

considering my past, and i am even alive, to question why ANYBODY is here or posting is a cheap retort that others would not find as amusing as i found it.

few other posters in the world have a thick a skin as i do either.

please be more alert to your posts before replying. thanks.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
      i am here because i am on the last day of my vacation and i am doing what i want to do.

considering my past, and i am even alive, to question why ANYBODY is here or posting is a cheap retort that others would not find as amusing as i found it.

few other posters in the world have a thick a skin as i do either.

Umm my only reply to that is:

Originally posted by AAHZ
      ahhy the old "my real life is better than your real life"argument eh...?

yet here you are?

i am a Troll/flamer for life. you are a part-time *******. who will really gain the upper-hand here?

what a tool.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• copypasta, while fun, is a n00bs tool.

I do not need to explain my actions to you. you merely need to obey the rules laid out to you.

if you want to flame and troll I welcome you to come to Forumwarz where you will get eaten alive and dissected like a diseased toad in less than a day.

You are in the OTF of a strategy game trolling a staff member. A staff member who is known to cause riots at that.

you are like a cheap troll that goes to Forums of Loathing and starts fights outside the Ring.

LAWLZ get a clue.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
          copypasta, while fun, is a n00bs tool.

I do not need to explain my actions to you. you merely need to obey the rules laid out to you.

if you want to flame and troll I welcome you to come to Forumwarz where you will get eaten alive and dissected like a diseased toad in less than a day.

You are in the OTF of a strategy game trolling a staff member. A staff member who is known to cause riots at that.

you are like a cheap troll that goes to Forums of Loathing and starts fights outside the Ring.

LAWLZ get a clue.
          You keep questioning my actions, yet I can't question yours?

you have more accountability here than I do.

Yet , not once, have you responded as a staff member and told me to stop, you've simply tried to belittle me. I'm sure glad they have someone like you on staff.

I have no idea what the Forum of Loathing and the Ring are, you obviously spend far more time online than I......

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

You keep questioning my actions, yet I can't question yours?

you have more accountability here than I do.

Yet , not once, have you responded as a staff member and told me to stop, you've simply tried to belittle me. I'm sure glad they have someone like you on staff.

ACK!
            i dont want you to stop. somewhere 5 or 6 posts above i mentioned that i do this for fun.

and i am not a MOD i am just helping them out in various things.

OH SHI- you screwed up huh...?
            Order of the Fly

Comment

• So am I, and I am really glad you are on the staff, it's thing like this that will keep the forum going.

And, by the title, we are doing it in the right thread.

Oh, I don't mean just you either.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                So am I, and I am really glad you are on the staff, it's thing like this that will keep the forum going.
                on a different note i am actually trying to get others to see this. We are in a completely new day in age of the internet, and Poly MUST see some of this.

drastic times call for drastic measures. but Rome wasn't built in a day, either.

and, unfortunately, not every Staff member is as fun-loving and as easy-going as AAHZ is.

eh, im getting drunk now. BBL. pieceâ„¢
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• You're drunk, I'm buzzed. Have fun.

ACK!

Comment

• one last thing i wannt make clear...

AAHZ is an old-school type troll/flamer. Plus y'all know me. i have been here at poly for 8 years, here at teh OTF steady 1 year since my "invasion" last february. There are others out there who bang 10 times harder than i do, although they are rough and raw.... and a little stupid sometimes. i know because i am training them at ForumWarz.

*gulp* im outt for a minute, whisky kickin in.

pieceâ„¢

PS- thanks for the fun Tubers
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                    X