I'm a dick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starchild
    I've found with both of these that pretending they're invisible and silent also works well.
    I'm surprised you would give them the satisfaction. From their standpoint, they earn extra points if you're nasty or passive-aggressive with them. Bearing the cross and whatnot. Besides which, they probably perceive an inner spiritual conflict when folks act defensive.
    Last edited by DanS; February 18, 2008, 21:47.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

This thread is in poor taste
      In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I think this thread is awesome; Oerdin, myself and others just want to vent our feelings about self-righteous, presumptuous, straight-laced Mormons.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

plus drunk, sig-material, AAHZ-postsâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            I think this thread is awesome; Oerdin, myself and others just want to vent our feelings about self-righteous, presumptuous, straight-laced Mormons.
            How about threads for straight people to vent about how gross it is that people stick their penises into anuses (which is used for passing fecal matter) and then parade about how great they are? Those ok too champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Mormon missionaries are fun.

I just ask them why they are hauling the wrong book around.
              I'd tell ya that, I carry the King James Bible, just like the rest of the Christians....

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You're losing your touch Wiggy-pooh; you forgot to insert your customary frown smilie in your post.

Comment

And you didn't even attempt a substantive response, funbags. If you're going to rail on nice religious people, back off when I rail on gays who block traffic to show off their newest golden thongs.

Comment

You think your postings warrant substantive responses?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      And you didn't even attempt a substantive response, funbags. If you're going to rail on nice religious people, back off when I rail on gays who block traffic to show off their newest golden thongs.
                      Seriously, someone with a Team America avatar that posts this just cant be serious. Wiggy is hilarious. Anybody who doesn't see this is just blind...or tight as a tick's ass...which is not MrFun's case.

Spec.
                      Last edited by Spec; February 19, 2008, 01:25.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

How about threads for straight people to vent about how gross it is that people stick their penises into anuses (which is used for passing fecal matter) and then parade about how great they are? Those ok too champ?
                        In a way this is heartening. I just use mine for taking a dump. These gay guys use theirs alot more and seem ok, physicly. Mentally, emotionally, totally screwed, true, but that's not my point. Physicly teaches me than mine should be good for as many dumps as I ever need to take in my lifetime. However then it's done. This is why I don't fill out an organ doner card btw, I know what they're really for and I never want MrFun or any other gay to use my ******* even when it's not connected to my brain anymore. My ******* will RIP with the rest of me, as it should be. USA!

Btw I'm not profane, I type the stars.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          My ******* will RIP with the rest of me, as it should be.
                          Please tell me that was intentional.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Erm...
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Bah, if you weren't such a damn hypocrite; everyone here can see you have a gay mexican in power fetish and if you want to prove otherwise change your avatar. You know you can't b/c you need at least 2 hands to work the keyboard and when you see the pic one is always busy. Nice try tho, maybe it'll keep the latino darkies from vandalizing your brand new 2007 Tempo!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Chill. Not the place or time.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X