Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geronimo
    this isn't wikipedia.

My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

The purpose of the vote is to get people set in their positions, their backs up and egos involved so that when they do fold it in as is needed people will leave.

They've really gained some expertise in getting people to do that over the years.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

This thread is in any case a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just by its presence this thread discourages people from starting threads and posting comments here.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

A grand coalition is in order.

Comment

Indeed.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Or, one side could form a quasi-minoritarian government that the other could filibuster. Or something like that.

Ah, this one: lifting faction's discipline. In any political matter, deputees could vote freely, so one camp might convince part ofthe other's and vice versa etc.

Comment

How does it feel to be dominated by Germany, Slovene?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  How does it feel to be dominated by Germany, Slovene?
                  After a millennia or so you get used to it.

I will say not being forced to learn the terrible sounding language is a major improvement in itself.

Comment

You're in the Duchy of Krain/Carniola, do I make myself clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      You're in the Duchy of Krain/Carniola, do I make myself clear?
                      Actually I'm from Lower Styria.

Comment

Speak any Styrian German?

Comment

Someone needs to shoot this subforum already. It's the only humane thing to do. The death rattle is agonizing.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

There is clearly no mandate for change.

Comment

From a post by Solver earlier today on the forum re-organization implemented today:

To preempt the comments about History and Technology subforums. The decision made iternally, taking into account poll results, was to keep them both for the time being. But we haven't failed to notice that the activity in both has dropped further recently, so rest assured that we will be discussing the fate of these forums internally again in the coming months.
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X