No announcement yet.

Human gullibility in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because anyone who believes religion wasn't what killed 900 people at Jonestown is automatically an uberneocon wacko christian.

I'm sure in Connecticut where you went to Yale, waterboarding was not necessary except for initiations into nerd frats, but in the real world it is awesome and useful. Aside from these two things I have no idea why you are whining at me

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      I don't need to deal with your childish insinuations that I'm a Nazi, either.
      No you absolutely do not. Like I said -- it was not my intention to insinuate anything of the kind. The "awesome" in my prior post was invested with a heaping dose of sarcasm.

I see nothing intrinsically wrong with being patriotic, conservative, or proud of the president. I find your posts intriguing, because it's rare that anyone so vehemently asserts their allegiance to the current administration. I also find the tactic of using the most despised and least credible members of the current administration as avatars interesting. Many would use, say, Condi, as an example of what is (arguably) good about the current administration. Instead, you use the most thoroughly discredited (Gonzalez) and the most despised (Cheney) as some sort of badge of honor. That's more than fine by me. I look forward to your posts and avatars. They're thought provoking.

For instance: Your posts provoked the thought that "Wiglaf" is all a fabricated facade for inciting flame wars.

Another, perhaps more likely, thought: You work in the administration. Knowing that all your internet activity is secretly monitored and evaluated by the NSA, you stick firmly to the most severe party lines for fear of otherwise being labeled a traitor or democrat terrorist-aider.

[Just for the sake of clarity: Paragraphs 1 and 2 -- not joking. Paragraphs 3 and 4 -- joking]
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

DirtyM,

You will never know for sure. That's waht makes Wiglaf so great.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          DirtyM,

You will never know for sure. That's waht makes Wiglaf so great.
          Absolutely. Sometimes I'm convinced it's a facade, or at least intentionally over the top, other times it seems entirely sincere. Oh the wonders of anonymous typed communication.
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Working...
          X