No announcement yet.

chegitz=capitalist scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to the day when I see Che in a double-breasted suit, puffing on a cigar and drinking fine liquor while sitting in a plush leather chair at a country club.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

To be a capitalist pig dog, you have to either own 10% of a business, or get "profit sharing" equal to the cost of a steak dinner.

Nah. It's not what you own. It's what you do. Bill collectors, landlords, oil men, military lifers etc...
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        I look forward to the day when I see Che in a double-breasted suit, puffing on a cigar and drinking fine liquor while sitting in a plush leather chair at a country club.
        "I should be sittin'
        In an air conditioned
        Office in a swivel chair--
        Talkin' some trash to the secretary,
        Sayin' 'Hey momma,
        Come on over here..."

..."Working at the Car Wash Blues"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

That's a GREAT swap! What do you think we can get if we trade Thebbun?
          10 to 20 in the clink.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

You aren't asking for yourself are you? You already know what you are, right?
            They aren't my classifications-- they are yours. I just wondered how you make them. So no I wasn't asking about myself.
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Nah. It's not what you own. It's what you do. Bill collectors, landlords, oil men, military lifers etc...

So a plumber in the military is not a "worker"-- Nor is an oilrig worker?

Holy arbitrary distinctions batman.....

So whats the criteria?? "If kidicious approves of your industry"??
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

They aren't my classifications-- they are yours. I just wondered how you make them. So no I wasn't asking about myself.
                I've got a gut feeling about you.

Comment

That's probably salmonella. Your gut seems to be filled with such things.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    That's probably salmonella. Your gut seems to be filled with such things.
                    Actually it's filled with fruitloops.

Comment

That explains so much.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                        That explains so much.
                        Mad Monk, you don't need money to be a capitalist. All you have to have is the desire. What does that have to do with me eating fruitloops?

Comment

You're a really wierd commie.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

-Arrian
                            With nations it's easy to say who are the capitalists. With people you know if you know them. You can't say someone is a capitalist because they own things. I don't know why that should be weird. Maybe weird is good then.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

-Arrian
                              Dude, you didn't expect that answer from Kid? It's not obvious to you yet that Kid's entire philosophy is "I am good; anything that immediately deprives me of money is bad; anyone who has more than I do is bad", with no thought whatsoever about the actual system?

Kid isn't a commie. Kid has no coherent ideology about how the system should work; he's not intelligent enough to even understand that there is a system, and changing one part of it can have far-reaching consequences. Kid just latched onto the idea that "communism means I get more stuff and bad people get less stuff".

Comment

With nations it's easy to say who are the capitalists. With people you know if you know them.
                                So no criteria then ??? It seems like you are saying that "you know one when you see one?"

You can't say someone is a capitalist because they own things.
                                I thought "ownership of the means of production" WAS your criteria for being a capitalist?

Instead it seem you are using some sort of ill-defined test of a person's support for or opposition to an existing capitalist economy???

I'm just trying to understand. If a person works for a wage are they somehow disqualified for the exalted status of "worker" if

1. their employer gives them company shares
                                2. they make too much money
                                3. they work in an industry you don't like ( ie military lifers or oilmen)
                                4. they like their job
                                5. They question the half-formed idea of a utopian society you present in semi-coherent form on this board

Comment

Working...
                                X