• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    WTF is meundo?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

waffle house is OK

I had lentil soup from a can + can of vegeterrian baked beans + cottage cheese (With the baked beans)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I see Lancer sneakily edited his post.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Barnabas, I haven't been to South America before while you live there. Are there some dishes which are wide spread throughout all of Latin America? I assume the dishes of Spanish origin would be widely spread while the others are different due to indigenous traditions, local immigration histories, and local produce availability. In other words, are things like Menudo or machaca strictly Mexican or do other Latin Americans also eat a similar soup/foods?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            3 baby red potatoes, chopped in small cubes for quick cooking and fried in veg oil. 2 eggs added when taters are cooked. Add chopped grn onions but no salt (maybe paprika) in the cooking, pepper on the plate.
            Fixed

Comment

Oatmeal!

Comment

Poly is very budget conscious
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

3 Smoked Sausages links, about an inch and a half in diamter and 4-5 inches long, 3/4th of a cup of Home fries with fried Onions, 3 over easy eggs and a biscuit or an English Muffin, with lots of Texas Pete or other favorite Hot Sauce!!!

Maybe Gatordae or even a Glass of ice with Sweet Tea to drink !!

Thats on of my favorite breakfasts!

Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I see Lancer sneakily edited his post.
                    I didn't have a clue what it was.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Fixed
                      Dolores is cookin this (kinda) up as I post. Then it's off to the beach to work it off!
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        ... In other words, are things like Menudo or machaca strictly Mexican or do other Latin Americans also eat a similar soup/foods?
                        I don't think you would want to eat Menudo.
                        "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Eggs in a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Webster
                            Eggs in a hole.
                            those are good but bad for you

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Dolores is cookin this (kinda) up as I post. Then it's off to the beach to work it off!
                              Hmm, I guess the adding salt is okay when you're in the tropics working under the hot sun. But back home, we Americanos take in waaay too much salt.

Comment

An acquired taste but it is good once in a while especially if you squeeze the juice of half a lime, add in chopped white onion & cilantro, along with a bit of fresh salsa. Warm fresh corn tortillas are also a must.

Done properly the tripe (chopped up cow's stomach) should look kind of like a honey comb. That means it has stewed long enough for all the fat lining the stomach to melt off into the broth and the harder tissue has had time to soften up.
                                Last edited by Dinner; January 28, 2008, 15:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X