"Snotty-nose little brats"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by korn469
    Why is everybody so down on the teenager when the only recorded actions we have are from the "mature" non snot-nosed adult in this situation acting like a pompous little *****? Yes the kid may have acted like a snotty-nosed little brat, but I haven't seen any evidence on youtube showing that. I have heard the wife's voice mail on youtube though, so I have indisputable evidence that she acted hateful and immature.
    Originally posted by Tuberski
    What makes this kid wrong is not the fact that he called the house.

It's the fact that, after being *****ed out on the phone over something he shouldn't have done, he puts the guys picture, email, and phone number on his myspace/facebook page.

This is the really invasion of privacy.

ACK!
    Care to tackle that, or are you just gonna ignore it again?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Gonna ignore it, cuz it's not worthy of comment.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

the kid who left the message has an almost perfect GPA, and probably wanted time to study for a test
        Bull****. I got good grades, and knew lots of others who did too. Snow days were days off, and were anticipated accordingly. Nobody wanted a snow day so they could study

Anyway, it does sound like the administration at those schools have an image problem (which they may well have earned).

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Gonna ignore it, cuz it's not worthy of comment.
          Which means you can't. Which I expect from you, you are a communist, which by definition means you ignore reality on a regular basis.

ACK!

Comment

No, I just think it's too stupid to bother arguing about it. I'm unemployed, and it's not like there's much else I could be doing, but the topic bores me, and apparently everyone else as well.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Never ever argue on a public forum against somebody who's unemployed.

They will win through simply having far more time to write far more than you.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                No, I just think it's too stupid to bother arguing about it. I'm unemployed, and it's not like there's much else I could be doing, but the topic bores me, and apparently everyone else as well.
                Just curious, but wouldn't you be better off doing something besides contract work?

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                X