No announcement yet.

Best tank, IFV edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way. Thing's got windows! You can't drive a vehicle you can't see out of, stupid.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Vista or XP?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Glass, you numbskull!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I've never heard of that OS. Is it Linux?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yugos don't have OSes.
            Last edited by Perfection; January 23, 2008, 12:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              That is not even a tank.

And nothing in it's class beats a BMP 3 at the moment.
              Except BMP-4
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Best tank, IFV edition

Originally posted by BeBro
                New toys for the army, this is where our tax money is waste...err...spent:
                Good for you! It's my pleasure to knowthat while you are still trying to make something better than our IFVs, we have an entirely new concept - BMPT. It's Tank Support Fighting Vehicle. Nobody else has such toys.

Attached Files

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Serb - let's be honest - how much of your tactical concepts and different fighting vehicles have really been tested in combat environment against a serious enemy?

where are your BMPs being used and how are they doing in combat?

that picture of soldiers posing is very nice but I doubt a smile or an extra turret can help in an environment saturated with anti-tank propelled grenades, or with dozens of heavy anti-tank charges.

also, what are some of the C4I abilities of the BMP?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      Serb - let's be honest - how much of your tactical concepts and different fighting vehicles have really been tested in combat environment against a serious enemy?
                      I can ask the same about any modern army.

where are your BMPs being used and how are they doing in combat?
                      All around the world. They are doing fine.

that picture of soldiers posing is very nice but I doubt a smile or an extra turret can help in an environment saturated with anti-tank propelled grenades, or with dozens of heavy anti-tank charges.
                      LOL.
                      BMPT designed exactly for that kind of environment. It's not BMP, but Boevaya Mashina Podderzhki Tankov or Tank Support Fighting Vehicle.

also, what are some of the C4I abilities of the BMP?

Comment

Teh Russian word for Tank is "Tankov?" That's awesome!
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Just add -ov to the end of any word and it's Russian.

Comment

Don't be such a jerkov.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Teh Russian word for Tank is "Tankov?" That's awesome!
                              The word for tank is "tank".
                              "Tankov" is the genitive case of noun "tank".
                              Last edited by Serb; January 23, 2008, 13:28.

Comment

Good for you! It's my pleasure to knowthat while you are still trying to make something better than our IFVs, we have an entirely new concept - BMPT. It's Tank Support Fighting Vehicle. Nobody else has such toys.
                                Jack of all trades, master of none

How do you say "gold plating" in Russian?
                                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X