Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    That's mild. This is not.
    I get the feeling that he still lacks the musculature of a tiger.

But playing carnivore's a good excuse for eating Big Macs all the time.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

He does remind me of The Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. All he needs is a tophat - and I don't think it would take too much persuasion looking at him
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Ok, so I'll be a commie because you want me to be a Christian, right?
        ?!?

Wtf kid? Usually you're just plain wrong....but now, you're just plain stupid.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You know, given that Poly has a picture thread, and a lot of you have pictures in your profile, I can't believe you guys have the audacity to rag on someone else's looks. Seriously.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I took that picture with a cheap camera.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I can
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

?!?

Wtf kid? Usually you're just plain wrong....but now, you're just plain stupid.

Spec.
                  It's better to be stupid, than wrong.

Comment

Relax Kid, the two are rarely mutually exclusive
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                      You know, given that Poly has a picture thread, and a lot of you have pictures in your profile, I can't believe you guys have the audacity to rag on someone else's looks. Seriously.
                      My life's ambition isn't a lead role in The Wizard of Oz.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        Relax Kid, the two are rarely mutually exclusive
                        You smarties tink you're so smarty.

Comment

I don't think, I know I'm f**king brilliant
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

My life's ambition isn't a lead role in The Wizard of Oz.
                            So it's okay to guess your life ambition based on pictures of you posted to Poly? Really? Because that might be fun, in a vicious sort of way.
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

There's a place for ppl like that!

It's called San Francisco
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                                For the record, I'm not ragging on their looks (assuming by looks you mean their eclectic blend of facial/body features--actually, her bod isn't bad at all, it's just the face and the clothes). Just their style.

Kid, faulty analogy. There is, apparently, some reason for being a commie. I think it's a bad reason, but then you think the same of my religion, so what the hell. Whereas there is no reason to dress up like an old horror movie villain except to look like an old horror movie villain. Perhaps they once thought it would make them look "scary," but seeing as many, many people have corrected that belief if it existed, it seems safe to say that they like the impression they do make on others, namely revulsion and contempt. Moreover, your average Goth makes no secret of his pride in being a Martyr For Tolerance.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X