X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

you think of the older members, long live anti-ageism
    Fight ageism!

Lohan, Simpson, Spears, and last...Hilton... *shudder*.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Simpson - 27
      Hilton - 26
      Spears - 26
      Lohan - 21
      Simpson - 27
      Hilton - 27
      Spears - 26
      Lohan - 19
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This is a picture of me from awhile back (same source as my avatar actually) when HMB and HK helped me put up a bed in my bedroom.

I'd taken the brass fittings off the bed so it would fit into the bedroom door, but only just barely. Afterwards I was tired and bored so you can see me behaving oddly with the fittings.

So it's safe to say that, "after struggling with two guys to fit rigid hard objects into an aperture too small for them, Allie Cove decided to take a break from her work by hitting a few knobs".

Hence: I'd hit knobs. All of them. Hard. And repeatedly.
          Attached Files
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            This is a picture of me from awhile back (same source as my avatar actually) when HMB and HK helped me put up a bed in my bedroom.

I'd taken the brass fittings off the bed so it would fit into the bedroom door, but only just barely. Afterwards I was tired and bored so you can see me behaving oddly with the fittings.

So it's safe to say that, "after struggling with two guys to fit rigid hard objects into an aperture too small for them, Allie Cove decided to take a break from her work by hitting a few knobs".

Hence: I'd hit knobs. All of them. Hard. And repeatedly.
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X