No announcement yet.

Which would you hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us have higher standards than others. I've been successfully following 2 strict requirement rules:

1. Must breath
    2. Nro. 1 is not carved in stone and can be bend a little if needed

Last edited by Julian Delphiki; January 20, 2008, 05:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      I'd hit it.

Since she's a tramp we also know the alckie coke headed slut has a nice little shaved puss too. You'll have to google her crotch shot on your own though.
      Arenj't you a vile sexist pig.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        It seems that there are a lot of nonmale posters posting here - all of those mentioned are certainly hitable by any male.
        Not all males are desperate.

Comment

OK. now, to which major tabloid news paper we sell this story?
          think about the headllines; "Lindsey Lohan gets 55% of the votes on a online Most Hittaple Poll". they would pay pretty well I think.

EDIT: typos away
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne
            OK. now, to which major tabloid news paper we sell this story?
            think about the headllines; "Lindsey Lohan gets 55% of the votes on a online Most Hittaple Poll". they would pay pretty well I think.

[q=grandpatroll]Hittable[/q]

Might sell better if we have someone proofread it first, which I aint qualified to do

EDIT THAT TYPO AWAY
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Igloodude
              They may be celebrities, but they're still crazy or stupid. And not a decent rack among them.
              Well, this thread isn't exactly about personality...and what do you consider a "decent rack," a D cup? Actually, Simpson might have that...
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Try again?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

two complaining about typos in 10minutes, you really are tighta**es.....
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Why isn't there an option entitled "it"?
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You're surrounded by a bunch of guys who would hit anything, including a dead deer and a knothole.
                      "It" goes without saying.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        You're surrounded by a bunch of guys who would hit anything, including a dead deer and a knothole.
                        "It" goes without saying.
                        Q F T!!!

Comment

two complaining about typos in 10minutes, you really are tighta**es.....

But as I stated, i certainly aint qualified to proofread

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                            Why isn't there an option entitled "it"?
                            Are you saying that we are ignoring you ?
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This reminds me a bit of the novel "Naked Lunch" by William S. Burroughs.

Every so often the protagonist, who's on heroin (and other things besides) will lapse into a seemingly spontaneous monologue about really weird things. One monologue he tells is about the xiucutl, a species of insect that secretes an aphrodisiac so powerful that if one lands on a guy and he can't get a woman right away, he'll die.

At one point in the story there's Mary, the Lesbian Governess, who travels everywhere protected by her crack squad of bodyguards (male). Although she survived many assassination attempts, another antagonist finally managed to kill her by hiding xiucutls in the air ducts of a building where she was giving a speech. The xiucutls warmed up after the heating turned on, and they swarmed her and her bodyguards.

Apparently her bodyguards ripped her piecemeal while scrambling to secure a body part to screw.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

What an edifying tale

I recommended Burroughs to girl once. She now thinks I'm a perv
                                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                                X