Chest hair or girly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec

There is nothing stimulating about a woman having hair on her nipples.

Please tell me that you are still on drugs man.

Spec.
    From all the people who got on me about my thread the other night, this is what I am talking about, so what if it does or does not?

Does it somehow negatively impact your life?

Thanks

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

So, I sorta favor twinks, on my end. Personally, I'm probably the hairiest East Asian around, though that doesn't mean that I have all that much hair either.

I do regularly shave it, though.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

From all the people who got on me about my thread the other night, this is what I am talking about, so what if it does or does not?

Does it somehow negatively impact your life?

Thanks

Gramps
        Yes it does, if its in my face.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Used to only date guys with no hair on their chest. I'm sorry but a really hairy chest just doesn't do it for me. It's a bit of a turn off. But that's just my personal preference. Hubby has a small smattering of chest hair and I never thought I could stand it but on him I doesn't bother me. Guess I've gotten older or just love him so I don't see it.

Besides we'll be old one day and it will all fall out so it really doesn't matter
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

This poll is not very specific. 5 hairs is hair on chest, and so is "a carpet"
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Did anyone see "American Idol" the other night? That guy went and got a wax job? OMG.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I refuse to answer this question
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

A moderate mat shaped like a bear skin rug, with the gaps between the arms and legs wrapped around my pecs. Never shaved it off.

Btw, I like hair on women too. It's a shame a natural feminine quality is portrayed as un-feminine by popular culture.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik
                    A moderate mat shaped like a bear skin rug, with the gaps between the arms and legs wrapped around my pecs. Never shaved it off.

Btw, I like hair on women too. It's a shame a natural feminine quality is portrayed as un-feminine by popular culture.
                    Teh truthiness

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Place a personal ad for a furry woman. They may flock to you.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

:shudder:
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          I refuse to answer this question
                          Is your body hair a tragedy* ?

(*in literal English translation)

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik

Hairy-chested women? That may be interesting
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Given my Native American blood...sadly I do not.
                              All though I am 80% Northern European (German and Scottish) and only 20% Wyandot....the Native American won out.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Oh, so Native Americans don't have body hair?

Far out. I thought they cut off their facial hair. You learn something new every day.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X