Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec

It was a joke.

I thought that you would have known me better by now.

Teh internet

Spec.
    Mine was a troll-and-release post.

Your released, now go have more fun
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley

Gramps you should have linked Andy's Chest, more apropo imo.
      Umm, would a signed Affadavit stating I may have/probably did experience life with that song playing rhymatically in my ears, temples pumpin, hips a rockin
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Dat's not what I meant, but ok.
        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Pf, what a question. I'm a Neanderthal man, I even have some hair on my back.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I really do wonder why some people end up with more body hair then others. I'm half Indian and you would think I would end up with a thick coat of body hair but I have no chest hair and an inability to grow substantial facial hair. My brother is the complete opposite.

Comment

It's in the genes. You're either a mutation or your parents aren't who you think they are.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I will post a pic tomorrow
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Please don't.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Please do.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                      Please do.

Have you seen Heresson before?

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                        I really do wonder why some people end up with more body hair then others. I'm half Indian and you would think I would end up with a thick coat of body hair but I have no chest hair and an inability to grow substantial facial hair. My brother is the complete opposite.
                        American Indians tend to be body hair free, so no I wouldn't think you would have a thick coat of body hair.

I have enough chest hair to see, not enough to go coatless in winter.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Looking down, I seem to have a fair amount of chest hair. Don't know when that happened. Not going to shave it, though; what purpose would that serve?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It would make you girly, and giving Asher something to drool at.

Comment

Well, I think I'm swearing off women, so maybe that's a good plan.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Have you seen Heresson before?

Spec.
                                of course i have.

+1

Comment

Working...
                                X