No announcement yet.

Chest hair or girly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you know the saying. Teh thread is useless with pics...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by thesilentone
      Age 27 and I have about 20 chest hairs, woop woop.
      It's funny, thinking about you standing there, counting them.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've never literally counted, but after 10 years of such a small number and only a slightly changing status quo you can guesstimate pretty well.

I'm more inclined to start counting the gray hairs in my head, they've been creeping in since I was 22 (5 years now) though thankfully they're still only a very minor nuisance. Bunch of arse.

Comment

Let's don't talk about that. I count those.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Hpynaothetrical

B etor is a minor

(or minor playa)

Your Spec are perhaps of legalage?

You do know you just asked a minor to show you pictures of her chest?

Just sharing that could be msiconatsrued

Ogf vouxcrse Im on Vicodin and am most probably not reading what your posting/saying

Gtramsps
            It was a joke.

I thought that you would have known me better by now.

Teh internet

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I have no chest hair, and I don't shave it off.

Both of these is precisely because I'm girly.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You're overcompensating for something, admit it, you're the girl I knew with the nipple hairs.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being more girly in this respect. It's not like my chest hair has ever really done anything for me... it's just leeching nutrients from my system, right?

(I don't need the insulation here... so forget that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                    Im happily married and no my swweetie dun have chest air

However, when I was young, I may/may not have pulled what Lou Reed spoke so eloquently about :desire:

So I may have had additional chest hair on me at one time or another
                    Gramps you should have linked Andy's Chest, more apropo imo.
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Any man can have chest hair.
                      It takes a real man to wear it off.

Comment

I have a few chest hairs, only enough that I could probably accurately count them. I didn't used to have any though.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have a decent ammount, but not large enough that there is any location where you can't easily see my skin.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Something like 15 chest hairs for me, i even have names for all of them .

Comment

Originally posted by thesilentone
                              she had about 4 long wiry hairs coming from her nipple.
                              eww. she should be plucking those. gross.

Comment

GAHAHA thats funnee

erm... i mean, sorry about that tramautic experience TSO
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X