No announcement yet.

London Meet Next Week? [Jan 15-18/19]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can make it for a couple if I come straight from work, I hope that suits saras as well!
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Sorry, I can do only nine pm onwards... do we still do it?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Oh dear, that's going to be too late for me. Sorry Saras, it looks like we can't do it. Next time hopefully, and have a safe journey home.

Snotty - we can arrange a beer soon.

Comment

I can make 9pm to meet Saras. I can meet up with Snotty earlier too if he is still coming.

My phone battery is fairly low but should last.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I hope you had a good time after your meeting Saras! Thanks for making the time to come and see us, it was a pleasure to meet you. Make sure to post if you are coming back to London at some point and we can show you some more of the town and I can repay the favour and get a few rounds in

Comment

Guys, great to have those beers with you! Sorry for any false hopes I may have sparked with that "dressed up birds" text of mine, but no one wanted to leave that place How was Camden?
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

camden was damn cold, and rather quiet. I cant blame your dressed up birds for not wanting to go out into the cold

Comment

Oh well. I'll pimp the flower of london's Lithuanian community next time

Comment

I look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Working...
                    X