No announcement yet.

London Meet Next Week? [Jan 15-18/19]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday is out of the question for me too...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
      Can someone put Zopp up on Friday?

Holborn again OK?
      Sorry, I need to fly back on Friday evening

Comment

I can do Thurs, though Wed is probably better.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

OK, so what about Wednesday (ie, tomorrow night). I can do that if everyone else is up for it?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm filled up for the week w/ (ex-)colleagues so I can't commit anymore, but feel free to still organize something

Comment

Wednesday is better than Thursday.

Comment

I may or may not have something on for Wednesday, but it's not been confirmed yet, so if some of you guys are up for it I might be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  Maybe its best to assume that nowt is actually happening here...
                  QFT. well better luck next time
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I prefer Thursdays
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yes, but you leave after half a pint of soft drink so you don't count.

Comment

Yeah, well it doesn't look like this one is going to happen. I suggest that a Saturday is probably a better day/evening for this kind of thing anyway, no one is going to agree on a weeknight. Especially with so little notice.
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I find weeknights better - but agree on the advance warning point.

Comment

So may I interest anyone in some drinks around Porman Square about ninish this wednesday night?
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X