London Meet Next Week? [Jan 15-18/19]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saras
    So may I interest anyone in some drinks around Porman Square about ninish this wednesday night?
    Where's that - anywhere near Portman Square?

Dammit man, I'm on lates that week so I can't really get out to see you. If you're still kicking around on the weekend then I would be delighted to. Tis a pity.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Potman square would be grooveyyy.

Pity indeed, but leaving thursday afternoon...
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Saras, I can probably make that.

Comment

ok, one. Anyone else? is it a good area - it's sort of too posh, no?
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm a possible - can confirm or deny tomorrow night.

Comment

Am in Switzerland, so nah

Comment

DrSpike? Others?

Comment

sorry but I am mucho skinto otherwise I would be there to add another poly tubby to my tally in an attempt to catch Rich
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I'll buy you a couple of drinks, Snotty. I'm sure Saras can help out there too.

Comment

Yep, i'm sort of on an expense account. No abuse please

Comment

well that sounds like an offer I cant refuse thanks gents

I shall PM you my number and such. what about a venue? the old standby is penderals oak in holborn, Im not sure what there is up the portman square end of oxford street
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Guys, I've just realised I've made an error with my calendar, and I'm going to see Black Francis (ex Pixies) tomorrow night. I can still meet up though, if it's early, and in Holborn.

The Penderals Oak would be excellent for me, as I work a few minutes from there. I finish work at five, and could be around for a couple of hours. Enough for a drink or three.

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make this one, but I'm sure Snotty and Cort will give you a warm London welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                              Yep, i'm sort of on an expense account. No abuse please
                              Well why didn't you say so? I'll be there on the dot

Seriously though, I'd love to but I am stuck at work tomorrow evening Not much longer left of shifts now though, yay!
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Saras, Snotty - I won't be on here tomorrow (Wednesday) for any messages but you should have my mobile number. Texting is better as I might not be able to take calls. I hope you can get to Holborn for a couple of early evening drinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X