No announcement yet.

London Meet Next Week? [Jan 15-18/19]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say for me at this stage - best to make a thread in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
      I'll have a drink with you on the 13th Feb, Saras. 14th is Valentine's Day - so that's reserved for the sweetheart.
      Your sweetheart isn't Saras?!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

Well the best date for me is the Thursday - have discussed this with Dauphin as well...I will have to try and get out of working a late shift that day though - shouldn't be too difficult if I can get someone to book a meeting in the morning
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

let's see maybe I'll stay until 15th, leave morning 16th. i'll coordinate via this thread.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'll be there too!*

* not rly
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Not railway?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So is everyone OK with the Thursday? Come on, I need to sort this out so I can get the evening off!
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

No.

Comment

I am OK for Thursday, but I have another option for Thursday that I need to get back to someone on.

Maybe its best to assume that nowt is actually happening here...

Comment

Friday works better for me i was going out but I can pop along for a couple beforehand
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Friday sounds good.

Comment

Can someone put Zopp up on Friday?

Holborn again OK?

Comment

Friday doesn't work for me!

Comment

Were you coming this time anyway ?
                                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment