Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can the penis mix and match between species?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF!

She said penis in the title and its not edited out yet!¨

Favoritisme.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: So can the penis mix and match between species?

Originally posted by Ninot

If it did, wouldn't we have Sheepmen by now?

"Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs. The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer."

Attached Files
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Are there already informations out about their next project being a mog, half man, half dog?
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          and how do you know a dog's penis balloons?
          I earned a B.S. in Biology and a Ph.D. in Anatomy before starting medical school.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
          X