The Off Topic 2008 Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not always. Think about it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• IT WOULD RUIN MY STRATEGERY
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• If you're strategy is the equal of your spelling, you've nothing to lose.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• *your
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• AND NOONE SAYS "YOU'VE NOTHING TO LOSE" IT'S EITHER "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE" OR "YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE"
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• Leap Day points

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection
                AND NOONE SAYS "YOU'VE NOTHING TO LOSE" IT'S EITHER "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE" OR "YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE"
                Except me.

BTW, who the hell is Noone?
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Except me.
                  NO, I BET YOU ONLY TYPE IT.

THE "I'VE" CONTRACTION IS GENERALLY ONLY USED WHEN "HAVE" IS A HELPER VERB.

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  BTW, who the hell is Noone?
                  IT'S A TYPO, MOTHERTRUCKA!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    If you're strategy is the equal of your spelling, you've nothing to lose.
                    This sentence is embarrassing.

Comment

• Just one word. You still kick the dog**** out of him.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Plus, I know how to release my capslock key.

Comment

• Do you get the impression he may be in the market for a straightjacket?

Comment

• Not at all. He is Perfection.

Comment

• A perfect raving loon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                                I have no problem with Leap Day either but I'm not sure of the fairness of changing the rules at this point (I understand it doesn't favour anyone). What do the rest of the players say?
                                If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X