Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Someone will get lucky soon.
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Very soon...

Comment

5 minutes ago...

Indonesia's Suharto has multiple organ failure
      Telly Nathalia , Reuters
      Published: Friday, January 11, 2008
      JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia's former president Suharto has suffered multiple organ failure and is on a ventilator, doctors said, while the Vice President had been summoned to his bedside to witness the 86-year-old's death.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

WhyTF would teh VP want to witness his death?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          Where's rule 22?
          22. CELEBRITY ELIGIBILITY:

No longer applies now that all picks have been ruled on. I omitted any rules applying to signups.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

*omitted
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

* DanS'd

Suharto will be such a sad loss. He was quite the likable fellow.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Score for Shiva and Drogue...
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I protest! I don't know what my grounds are yet, but what does that matter?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Why? Would you want to claim the throne and have him get better?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                      Score for Shiva and Drogue...
                      Not yet. Latest reports say he is improving.

I think he's hanging in there for the Unlucky 13 Award to go with the First Blood Award. What a good sport he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        To point him with finger and laugh, i suppose .

Comment

Close!

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) -- Former Indonesian President Suharto's condition worsened Sunday, as his family granted doctors permission to take him off life support when they see fit, CNN's Richard Quest has reported.

Doctors at Pertamina Hospital said they will continue to keep Suharto, 86, on a ventilator until all his organs stop functioning.

Comment

That's a pretty sick game you've got going here.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                              That's a pretty sick game you've got going here.
                              I was thinking about a game of Cow Bingo but I didn't know if that would get enough players.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Working...
                                X