• Show
Clear All

Christmas.

Comment

Knee jerk anti-Americanism
      People who don't use turn signals
      People who won't drive the speed limit
      People who have their hazard lights on during a heavy rainstorm
      People who talk extra loudly on their cell phones on public transportation
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The worst habit of your drivers which no one has mentioned yet is the morons in the fast lane who insist on driving at the same speed as (and right next to) cars in the slow lane, making it impossible to overtake...

Oh and all the idiots over there who can't figure out that their headlights shouldn't be permanently set to high beam.

Actually, don't get me started - cos as best as I can tell, the average American driver is an imbecile...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It's funny that the first thing I list is "knee jerk anti-Americanism" and then MOBIUS goes and makes the point .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually the point I'm trying to make is that it isn't knee jerk because I have empirical proof that Americans are abysmal drivers.

In my experience of approximately two months worth of driving across the states even Greek drivers are better than Americans...!

Comment

We have proof that you're an idiot. Where does that leave us?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Don't bother, Imran. First off, it's Moby, so it's pointless. Second, regardless of the "worst in the Western World" claim, drivers here DO suck.

I could do a long, long list of my pet peeves, limited strictly to driving. In the end, however, it basically boils down to two things:

1) PAY A****INGTTENION
                2) YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO MATTERS.

The end.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Don't bother, Imran. First off, it's Moby, so it's pointless. Second, regardless of the "worst in the Western World" claim, drivers here DO suck.

I could do a long, long list of my pet peeves, limited strictly to driving. In the end, however, it basically boils down to two things:

1) PAY A****INGTTENION
                  2) YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO MATTERS.

The end.

-Arrian
                  I didn't say "worst in the Western World" because I wouldn't know about the countries I haven't driven in. That would be plain wrong wouldn't it...?

Again, I base my views from driving in a good cross section of 14 different western countries on 3 different continents, so I am basing my claims on good old fashioned experience...

The one main thing that irritates the absolute hell out of me with US drivers is that they appear in the main to be braindead morons who seem to be drive around in some kind of semi-conscious half asleep not paying attention to whatever the **** is going on around them state...

Comment

Working...
                  X