Pet Hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    People that don't use their turn signals while driving.
    And the opposite of course - People that never turn the damn things off!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I hate people that have snakes as pets.
      I'm in agreement with Slow I must be getting old

Comment

People that don't use their turn signals while driving.
        ARGHHHH! I hate it when people don't signal. Give us all a f**king clue what you're doing! Londoners are especially bad for this.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think that problem exists in a majority of big cities.

Comment

People that stand and talk in doorways or stairways. Idiots.
            Not as bad as people who stop at the bottom of an escalator to talk while people pile up behind them. I actually watched this happen and it was both funny and maddening as people coming off the escalator had to do a dance to get by the morons blocking the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

Not as bad as people who stop at the bottom of an escalator to talk while people pile up behind them. I actually watched this happen and it was both funny and maddening as people coming off the escalator had to do a dance to get by the morons blocking the way.
              No one has ever done that to me, but I guarantee you that I would find it really, really annoying if they did!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Able-bodied people who take the elevator to go only one floor up or, even worse, down. Drives me nuts.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Playful was just aghast at the mannerly driving, overall, here. In Utah, it's every lunatic for themself.
                  Your kidding right? Utah is every maniac for him self, but i've never seen a Texas Exit done there.

Texas Exit- Speeding 80 mph in the inside lane, getting to an exit, and swerving 5 lanes across traffic to make that exit. Without regard for any car in those 5 lanes. I see this every time I'm on the freeway.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                    Able-bodied people who take the elevator to go only one floor up or, even worse, down. Drives me nuts.
                    Then you'd get insane here. The few buildings that has an elevator only has 2 floors
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

when people act stupid, or are stupid.
                      when people tell other people that i'm going out with them when really i'm not.
                      when people don't refill the soap and toilet paper.
                      when i don't have internet access.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Pet peeves is the term I think you're looking for.
                        Learn English - not just your crazy colonial dialect...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Learn English - not just your crazy colonial dialect...

Bullet Tooth Tony: A bookie's got blagged last night.

Avi: Blagged? Speak English to me, Tony. I thought this country spawned the ****ing language, and so far nobody seems to speak it.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I hate people who don't use their turn signal till they're already turning.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

When people say 'yes' or nod even when they don't have a clue what you just communicated to them.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Where does 'peeves' come from? Was there ever a guy named 'Peeves' and was he irritated by every little stupid thing?
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X