Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Need To Confess. I Can't Wrap Gifts For Squat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.

I was in Georgia.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Oh, bull. It isn't the twisting a box up into the paper, it's the ends. You got to cut the paper and get it folded neatly. Key word, "neatly".
      And the paper turns on you! It curls up, buckles, and tries to wriggle away. Wrapping paper is TEH evil.

Comment

The solution to curling is to use paperweights and make sure you pre-cut your sellotape sticky back plastic.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          pics please!!

I should have taken a pic of gifts I wrapped. they didn't turn out too bad. The top part (I lie the gift face down on the wrapping paper) looks decent. Only looks bad when you turn it over.

ohman! i should have taken pictures of my mad wrapping skillz. i used strawberry shortcake, my little pony, and hello kitty wrapping paper for alllll the presents i wrapped. and a few people's gifts i put in bags with tissue paper.

Comment

bags + tissue paper
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

4x4's, plywood, chainsaw and a nailgun is your friend
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X