I knew him when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cort Haus
    That's easy. Waterloo is an area of London, on the south bank of the Thames, named after the railway station, which in turn was named after a famous battle which Napoleon lost in Belgium.
    See, that's the thing. I would have said something about your country and not Asher's.

WTF is Baltimore?
    Major port city on the Chesapeake Bay, named after Lord Baltimore.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Also,

WTF is Baltimore?
      It's when you go to the Indian restaurant and you request more of that lovely Balti dish, Americans even made a word for it

USA!
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        And yet you guys seem to expect us to distinguish Edmonton and Calgary. (Granted, both are equally unimportant.)
        Amazingly still, both are more important than Baltimore...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Actually, there are quite a few active DC area posters here, which is why we have threads on DC area politics all the time.
          Actually, that's irrelevant because this isn't a DC board. It's a global board with more non-DCers than DCers.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I've got a question for you, Asher.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I heard they have syphilis in Baltimore. Not sure if it makes it more important though.
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                I've got a question for you, Asher.
                Does it have to do with why Kuci described them as "DC area posters" and not "Baltimore area posters"?

Comment

I think it has to do with why do you even listen to Kuci?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Both wrong. The question I wanted to ask Asher concerned which posters on Apolyton he thought might be famous someday.

Comment

• To anybody who has been following the last few pages:

Can you remember what this thread is about?
                      Without cheating (checking title or what not)?

It took me a while.

Comment

• I think a few posters here will be famous for all the wrong reasons, but that may get me banned.

Comment

• You, banned?

Thats non-sense.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Asher is banned?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

• Not...yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                                Betor will be head of Homeland Security one day.
                                idr what exactly that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X