Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Originally posted by Serb

Are you sure you from the Washington D.C. not from Texas?
    What I am talking about? You Yankees are all the same - arrogant bastards. I have not talked with you, well, since 2001, 2002?
    I don't regret it at all, because you sir is a total as$hole.

Have a nice day
    SERB HOW DARE YOU. I went to Russia once and I was surprised, I thought that all the old people had gone somewhere on vacation.When I got into a taxi cab, which was run by the mafia who have SMGs, the gentlemen behind the wheel informed me that all Russians die lonely before they are 50 by either A) shooting themselves dramatically while listening to music, B) dying of old age because there is no MEDICAL care, or c) getting gassed/shot/raped/strangled by Putin for proving he bombs Chechen apartment complexes to get off.

NOW HERE"S THE KICKER. I then asked him, so DON'T YOU HAVE ANY NATIONAL HEROES. Like Yogi Berra, George Bush, the original Star Wars movies, or Harrison Ford. I was told, no. The only culture in Russia is what you see in propaganda. They will say, "new movie opening here!" But then you show up and there is no movie, only a firing squad. There is no pride, no happiness, no joy in that soul-sucking, snowy abyss of hell, and even Texas is far superior to Russia, what with the amount of death, anal sex, destruction, and decay that spreads rampant illness and despair across the entire ass hole of a country. By the way I couldn't find Moscow on a map and neither can anyone important.

Stand down or get out of the kitchen

Comment

That was all fine and good, Wiggy. You could have altered the "even Texas" line some.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

What's wrong with teh picture is that teh hot girls are in Chechnya and not with me right now
        Then what's wrong with you?
        They aren't hot at all!

The hottest girls are from Omsk.

Comment

Wiglaf... enough of your trolling...
          And some others need to chill as well.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Teh first one isn't hot, but teh next three are
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The first one is one of the three (in the middle, the one who actually sings). And she is from my home city.

They took bronze at the last Eurovision.
              Last edited by Serb; December 13, 2007, 15:09.

Comment

How is she not hot?
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Originally posted by Wiglaf

SERB HOW DARE YOU. I went to Russia once and I was surprised, I thought that all the old people had gone somewhere on vacation.When I got into a taxi cab, which was run by the mafia who have SMGs, the gentlemen behind the wheel informed me that all Russians die lonely before they are 50 by either A) shooting themselves dramatically while listening to music, B) dying of old age because there is no MEDICAL care, or c) getting gassed/shot/raped/strangled by Putin for proving he bombs Chechen apartment complexes to get off.

NOW HERE"S THE KICKER. I then asked him, so DON'T YOU HAVE ANY NATIONAL HEROES. Like Yogi Berra, George Bush, the original Star Wars movies, or Harrison Ford. I was told, no. The only culture in Russia is what you see in propaganda. They will say, "new movie opening here!" But then you show up and there is no movie, only a firing squad. There is no pride, no happiness, no joy in that soul-sucking, snowy abyss of hell, and even Texas is far superior to Russia, what with the amount of death, anal sex, destruction, and decay that spreads rampant illness and despair across the entire ass hole of a country. By the way I couldn't find Moscow on a map and neither can anyone important.

What a nice piece of bullsh!t.
                  Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Such as?

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

They took bronze at the last Eurovision.
                      they must be very talented.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The first one is one of the three
                        Oh. Well then she's hot too. I prefer teh way her hair is in teh second pic (and teh suit... chicks in suits )
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...in_Russia#2007
                            Another piece of nice stinking bullsh!t. In Russia live about 145 million people. Some of them are journalists. Very few of them dies or get killed.
                            Nobody in your media paniced when journalist got killed in Russia in 1990's, when your belowed true democrat Eltsin ruled. Politkovskaya was really a black spot for Russian readers. He worked for the West and absolutely legaly recieved over one million USD only via various Western prizes for journalist (hell know how many her western publishers paid her for her BS articles about Russia). She was nearly unknown for domestic readers, aside to Vlad Listev, Dmitry Holodov or Paul Hlebnikov. These are the real "laud murders" that had a real resonance in the Russian society. But no, you list don't have such names, because it starts with 2000, not 1991 when Eltsin took the power. You don't want to see the comparison with Eltsin's Russia, don't you? Who needs that? Such comarison would make things as great improvment wrt Eltsin's era of lawlessness. And you never think how many American journalist have died/killed between 2000-2007? Who needs that? I would love to see such comparison too.
                            And surely, nobody in your media concerns about Gerogian journalists killed by Saakashvilly regime, the pogrom and closing of the opposition TV-station, he (Saakashvilly) ordered to ensure the opposition will have no voice during the presidential election. And I'm absolutely sure that your lying brainwashing machine after the end of the upcoming presidential election in Georgia will say it was "fair and democratic", of course in case if your lackey wins. At least they said so when he won with 90% at the last elections.

Lying hypocrite bastards.

As for you list, as I've said, it's BS. But what pisses me off the most is this line:

Alexander Petrov, editor-in-chief, "Right for Choice" magazine, killed near Omsk - in Altai Republic;

1) If Altai republic is near Omsk, then I'm a rocket scientist. It's nearly a thousand kilometers away from Omsk.
                            2) Alexander Petrov was indeed a good Omsk journalist, moreover, he was a GOOD AND OLD FRIEND OF MY FATHER. This is not an abstract murder for me, but a tragedy for my father, thus for my family.
                            3) Alexander, his wife and two of their children (three years old Artem and seven years old Nikita) were murdered at Altai where they had a vacation, murdered by 16 years old brainless bastard. He killed four people, including two children, just to stole their old Toyota. Alexander was a master of Sambo (a Russian martial art), but the ****er had the gun. And the ****er recieved only TEN YEARS for that murder, because it's the highest possible prison sentence for a teenager in Russia. **** such justice. He deserves a firing squad.

****. ****. and one more time ****.

Your source tries to get all possible sh!t about Russia in one single package.
                            **** it.
                            I'm almoust sure that 99% of the cases in your list were just as the case of Petrov - a murder to stole the property or something like that. A typical crime that happens everywhere, not the political murder, like the muder of Paul Hlebnikov who was a constant critic of your belowed Boris Berezovsky and the Chechen "freedom fighters (or the Chechen terrorsit mafia to be precise).
                            Last edited by Serb; December 13, 2007, 16:57.

Comment

If a journalist critical of Bush got gunned down in this country, and then a spy who criticized the president for killing her suddenly died of radioactive plutonium poisoning, in addition to all those other deaths, I think people would be suspicious. Why? Nothing like that has ever happened.

2) Alexander Petrov was indeed a good Omsk journalist, moreover, he was a GOOD AND OLD FRIEND OF MY FATHER.
                              The moral high ground is yours.

Comment

Are you mad, sir?

First one is hot. Other three are hotter.

"Oh, you'll call them first, will you? Uh huh. Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dimitri? What? I see, just ask for Omsk Information" [/Merkin Muffley calling Soviet leader Dimitri Kissov]

Comment

Working...
                                X