Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Originally posted by Serb

The war goes on only your lying western propaganda machine.
    Pics of the modern Grozny:

Назад Если пройти по мосту через Сунжу, то Проспект Победы переходит в Проспект Ахмада Кадырова. Здесь, за молодыми зелеными деревьями притаился православный храм – с бело-голубыми стенами и синими куполами, совсем скромный по сравнению со строящейся неподалеку мечетью. Храм Михаила Архангела в…

A warzone, no?

Another myth. Only 1/3 of our last year GDP growth provided by gas&oil industry (which is not surprising considering such oil&gas prices). The rest 2/3 is construction, machinebuilding, agriculture, services and other industries.
    Russia had modest growth before the oil kicked in. 1/3 is a lot since it’s based on a single resource, off-course oil prices won't fall to low in the near future.

BTW I wasn't commenting on the current situation, but on the situation on the past few yeas, since spec probably knows nothing of the Checen wars.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Beat me too it.

Instead I'll post this one. Looks like they're all taking a leak.

Comment

Russia is on the verge of outright fascism.
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Another myth. Only 1/3 of our last year GDP growth provided by gas&oil industry (which is not surprising considering such oil&gas prices). The rest 2/3 is construction, machinebuilding, agriculture, services and other industries.
          Its normal that when a countries principle export grows, there is a multiplier effect on the more domestically oriented segments of the economy.
          Last edited by lord of the mark; December 13, 2007, 14:19.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

World politics in hiku;

China wins, oh crap
            But it will take a few years
            Till the endgame comes

Comment

Are you sure you from the Washington D.C. not from Texas?

Have a nice day
              Blow it out your russkie ass.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Originally posted by LordShiva

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Beat me too it.

What's wrong with that picture?
                Considering that only ten years ago, when Chechnya had de-facto independence and was under the rule of Taliban-like regime of Islamic fanatics, all those girls would look like this:

Imho, it's a nice step forward from barbarian dictatorship of so-belowed by your western media "Chechen freedom fighters".

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  Russia is a target of a lot of western media bashing, but even Serb has to admit that there are some major flaws in their democratic process,
                  Our democracy is far from perfect, yet. We need a couple of generations to make it perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Blow it out your russkie ass.
                    And you have a nice day too, my dear Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
                      Russia is on the verge of outright fascism.
                      Lie.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: World politics: Educate my sorry ass!...please.

Absolutely nothing. That was our point.

I wish headscarves in my Talibantastic country were as liberal and attractive as those.

Comment

Imho, it's a nice step forward from barbarian dictatorship of so-belowed by your western media "Chechen freedom fighters".
                          I don't know about the rest of the guys here, but I only said they wanted independence. I never said whether it was a good idea. We are not all as biased as you would paint us.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

quote:

Are you sure you from the Washington D.C. not from Texas?

Have a nice day

And you have a nice day too, my dear Texan.

I'll have an outstanding day. I'm nowhere near Russia.
                            All I was doing was reading the thread. I didn't see a Texan provoke your mouth.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm sorry. I'm just a Siberian bad mannered jerk, you know.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              I didn't see a Texan provoke your mouth.
                              You are correct. I apologize.

God bless Texas!
                              God bless the best Texan ever - president G.W.Bush

p.s. You'll be surprised, but all I was doing was reading the thread and I didn't see any Russian provoke HIS mouth. The rule is simple: he insults my country - I retaliate.
                              Last edited by Serb; December 13, 2007, 15:07.

Comment

What's wrong with teh picture is that teh hot girls are in Chechnya and not with me right now
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X